Sunday, November 4, 2012

Why I am attending RHoK



I am attending Random Hack of Kindness (RHoK) for few reasons. Primary I am there to contribute whatever I can to help solve technological challenges. I am a software engineer and I am fortunate to be pursuing software development as my profession. At the same time, I am aware that this professional skills could be used to contribute in many of social issues and be a part of changes that I support for. RHoK provides people like me a place to participate in global changes and give us opportunities to make impact to our society using our professional skills. I am also there to connect people with similar interests; people who would like to contribute to greater causes by their professional skills; people who believe technology can make a significant impact to help solve social challenges. I am also very curious what PeaceGeeks are doing and would like be a part of their programs. RHoK is a great place to get started on and be a part of their team.

I am very looking forward to attending RHoK on Dec 2nd with PeaceGeeks and meeting up with great people!

If you have not signed up for RHoK yet, please do!
http://peacegeeks.org/RHoK

No comments:

Post a Comment